Translation is the process of communicating meaning from one language to another. Translation mostly refers to written information like English to Thai translation [แปลภาษาอังกฤษเป็นไทย, which is the term in Thai]. The purpose of using translation service is to convey ma ssage in its original form without any omission. Translation is used to eliminate the difference between the culture, region and languages. Translation has been in use since loang time however, modern-day translators are more sophisticated. They use different technology and software applications to simplify their work. Organizations of every nature rely on translation to convey their message across the world. A translator can be hired to translate legal documents, medical reports, financial reports, etc. It makes the work easier for businesses and increases their credibility in the market.
Areas that need translation services
- Technical: Technical translation involves the translation of user manuals, notes, leaflets, financial reports, etc. It can also be used for translating technical documents like electronics manual, industrial texts, etc. that use technical terms which are difficult to understand. A translator simplifies the terms to a layman language for easy understanding.
- Financial: Financial translation plays a major role in any business. The translator translates documents related to financing, the stock market, banks, etc. The documents include financial statements, audit reports, contracts, etc. For easy understanding of the financial terms, business houses hire a translator.
- Legal: Legal translation covers a wide range of documents. Legal documents can be any document that attracts law be it summons, warrants, corporate certificates, registration certificates, technical documents, etc. It also involves texts that are related to court proceedings.
Significance of translation service
- Growth of MNC’s: Translation is important for companies that are engaged in business with other countries. These companies often share information with each other. However, it becomes really difficult to convey a message. The companies are required to rely onthe message in the locally preferred language of the opposite party. The translation is useful in such circumstances.
- Cultural interchange: In this world, we come across people from different communities whose likes and preferences differ with each other. Cultural difference is the major obstacle in globalization. However, the differences have been eliminated to a large extent with the help of translation service. Today the films that are released are dubbed in different languages to reach a greater market.
- Boost in tourism: With barriers between the economies going down the tourism industry has seen a great rise. However, it won’t be possible to guide the tourists if there is any language barrier. Translation can help solve this problem and guide people from foreign destinations.